11/30/2014

Gossamer Blue 2014 December Memories Inspiration Blog Hop

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.gossamerblue.com/blog/
 
Gossamer Blue 2014 December Memories Inspiration Blog Hop!!!
 
 


 
 
How's your December memories work???
 
Today here I'm with 'my photo list in December' and '2nd December memories foundation pages'.  
 
 
 
A)) My photo list in December.
 
I wrote down my photo list in December.
Because I think that the photo list will help my December memories work. :)
 
1. bokeh 2. christmas tree 3. tea time 
4.snow 5. white city 6. snowman 
7. with friends 8. red 9. cafe 
10. cake 11. christmas card making 12. book 
13. street 14. santa 15. family
16. boots 17. shadow 18. chandelier
19. calm 20. celebrate 21. shopping
22. ornaments 23. stockings 24. scarf
25. grateful 26. snow flake 27. gloves
28. my camera 29. album 30. selfie
 
well, I'll try taking them!! : )
 
 
 
B)) My 2nd December memories foundation papges...
(using only Gossamer Blue December Memories kit and adding some stitchings by machine)
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope that it will be inspire your work.
and
you can see more awesome GB TEAM'S ideas and foundation pages....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(you are here!!!)
 
 
 
  

Laura Rahel Crosby http://laurarahel.blogspot.it/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and
enjoy happy crafty time!!!
 

 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love all the little details!! Your album is just amazing, can't wait to see more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your little details are so amazing and each page is awesome! I love your album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the sewing you did! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete