12/18/2015

PINK FRESH STUDIO GUEST DESIGNER (LAYOUT & MINI ALBUM)

I 'm so happy to join to be a PinkFreshStudio Guest Designer! :)
I have created two layouts and a mini album with Christmas Whishes collection.
 
 
1. Layout - Joy
 


I used a ChristmasWishes clear stamp for this layout.
 
 
After stamping images repeatedly on a white cardstock,
I colored it with water colors(Peerless Transparent Watercolors).
 
And then I trimmed it into 2x2 inch,
I stitched the pieces and layered them.
 

 
 
2. Layout - To the world
 
 
This layout is clean and simple. 
 
 
I used red color frame die-cut & patterned paper as an accent .
 

 
 
3. mini album
This album is about my winter story.
 

 
I used diffenrt-sized photos in mini album.
(1.5inch, 2x2inch, 2.5x3.5inche, 4inch and photo collage)
I used some die-cuts as a charms and insert them in album ring.
 

 
I added sequin pockets for a touch of fun.
 

 
There are detials...
 
I hope you'll enjoy it and it 'll inspire you..
 
Thank you
 
 
 


3 comments: